Pythia Capital is a unique investment research advisory firm, modeling its business structure and investment processes after ecosystem-based design principles.
We focus on research advisory services for global public and private businesses that apply science and technology to solve important problems in win/win, highly integrated and innovative ways. We also are in the process of launching a global, private company direct deal service focusing on applied science and technology that leverages our unique process. Our target clients are family offices, pension funds, endowments, or foundations.
Advantages of this rigorous process are numerous such as finding breakthrough innovations earlier and more systematically than other investment approaches, strong financial returns, significantly better risk management processes, more efficient and lean business/financial processes, better alignment of incentives for all stakeholders, and solving more complex problems in society at their root cause.
Shorter term volatility is inevitable as we migrate from a win-lose to a more sustainable, win-win economic system; however, this ecosystem-based investment approach can help to smooth the transition and help to build a better foundation for a system that works for all people.
Applying these systems-based, natural sustainability principles is a paradigm shift, directing how to utilize innovation, entrepreneurship, financial resources and other collaborators to improve the lives of all people, addressing at the root cause:
- the inhumane disparity of wealth;
- the lack of diversity and inclusivity in our economic system;
- the overall destruction of our natural ecosystems, general health, vitality and well-being.
The businesses that pass these investment screens tend to be very important businesses for society that are more resilient and more sustainable.
We are in the process of incorporating a variety of technical tools and applications to make this process more efficient and effective.
Examples of our areas of interest:
- Healthcare (biotechnology, medical technology/diagnostics, digital health and other services)
- Food and agriculture (from farming, to distribution, to manufacturing, to retail)
- Ecology efficiency, restoration, and regeneration (alternative energy, energy efficiency, clean water, green building, environmental remediation and restoration, general green/sustainable businesses)
- General integrative health initiatives and other off the beaten path areas where we identify new ways to empower people to lead more productive, happier and healthier lives
- New valuable applications of technologies such as artificial intelligence, virtual reality, robotics, quantum technologies…..