Lynn Marie DePippo, Founder, Pythia Capital
- Lynn Marie DePippo has 25+ years professional experience, primarily in the healthcare/life science industries in all areas globally such as services, medical devices and diagnostics, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- Medical industry sales, financial analysis, portfolio management, business development and board experience.
- Global investment and financial analysis experience, primarily in life science industries but also experience in general, small capitalization public equities portfolio management.
- Highly connected with top financial and industry executives.
- Very hands-on, resourceful analyst and investor.
- Unique research abilities: very detail-oriented, strategic, creative thinker, strong vision to identify both opportunities as well as risks that others miss, synthesize and integrate information in innovative ways.
- Forward-thinking ideas and strong inductive reasoning skills applied for creative problem solving and troubleshooting.
- MBA from Columbia Business School in Marketing and Finance, graduating Beta Gamma Sigma. Undergraduate degree in Zoology from Connecticut College, graduating Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa and a Winthrop Scholar. Sharon Massachusetts High School Valedictorian.
- Professional experience:
Sales at Merck & Co and Healthdyne Perinatal Services;
Equity Analyst at Kidder Peabody;
Equity Analyst at The Kaufmann Fund;
Business Development Analyst at Synetic (now WebMD);
Small Cap Portfolio Manager at Citibank;
Founder and Independent Equity Analyst at Sherbrook Capital Management.
- Very determined, passionate, and high integrity person.